Saturday, June 4, 2011

An Open (Video) Letter to Games Workshop

Ok, so when I first started to watch this and they mentioned re-posting it I had no intention of doing so. However, uponn watching it I think that what he had to say makes a lot of sense, is not ranty (though he does ramble a bit in parts) and really should probably be spread around.

Despite the recent price hikes, the embargo (which has no effect on me, but still rubs me the wrong way!) and the switch to resin I still love Warhammer 40k. I have zero interest in leaving the hobby or in switching to a new game/company, and I really want to love Games Workshop. They just make too many bad decisions for me to do so. This video simply offers constructive criticism to Games Workshop and hopefully if enough of us spread this around it will catch their attention.

So please take a few minutes to watch and if you agree with what he has to say like I do then go ahead and re-post it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment