Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hobby Update: Super Friends Unite!

So I have been hard at work this week at painting up some of the special characters in the Blood Angels codex. I now have what I consider to be the four heavy hitters of the HQ section finished up so I thought I'd share some picks.

So here they are all gathered together. Combined that's a whopping 970 points!


Anyone who's visited before has probably already seen my Astorath the Grim .

The Sanguinor, Exemplar of the Host. (and yes I really did just straight up swap his and Astorath's wings.  



Here we have Chief Librarian Mephiston. I have been using this guy lately and man is he an absolute beast!



And leading them all into battle we have Commander Dante. Small bit of coverting here in that I gave him a plastic jump pack from a Death Company box so he wouldn't be so top heavy and he got the armorcast  firing effect for his infernus pistol.


So that's all for now. I can't wait to get these guys out on the tables and kickin' some butt!

2 comments: