Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Knights of Blood Progress Pics


So its been quite some time since I posted anything, but that doesn't mean I've been idle. I have been hard at work on my Knights of Blood successor chapter of the Blood Angels and I thought I would show some pictures of some of my finished models.




Here they all are in one shot. This is Red Squad on the left and what is finished so far of Blue Squad.


 Here is a close up of red squad. In this shot the Seargeant is equipped with a power sword. Next to him is his power fist. The arms are magnetized for easy swapping.

The squads are identified by the color of the blood drop on their left shoulder pad. Here is a melta-gunner from Red Team. Below are a couple of different angles of Red Team.


Here is a picture of what I have finished so far on Blue Team. I have 1 more regular assualt marine, 1 more with a melta gun and the Seargeant to go to finish out the squad. 
The blue blood drop denoting a Blue Team member.


Here is Red Teams Sergeant with a power sword...
...and with power fist. Finally a couple of close ups of some random marines.






I am extremely pleased with the way the bases have turned out in particular. They are a very simple (though time consuming) conversion. It's just a bit of plasticard cut to shap and glued to the base with a bit of paint and flock, but the result is very dynamic and adds a lot to the overall appearance of the mini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment