Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope your 2009 was as good or better than my own (which was pretty good) and may 2010 be even better!
To kick the new year off Mark and I will be having a 2750pt mega-battle on Saturday. Because of the holidays we haven't been able to play in a few weeks so we decided to really ramp it up an play a big one this time. I have got a webcam now that we'll be using to record the battle from an overhead view while using my digital camera to take close up action photos and videos. I am planning on releasing these in a multi-part video battle report so stay tuned!
Here is a tease as to what my army list will look like. It's only at 2500pts here so I have some additions and tweaks to make!

HQ:
Farseer, Jetbike, Runes of Warding, Fortune, Doom, Spirit Stone, Singing Spear
Farseer, Jetbike, Spirit Stones, Eldritch Storm, Guide, Singing Spear
Warlocks, Jetbikes, Destructor x3

Elites
Fire Dragons x6, (mounted in the Falcon)
Striking Scorpions x9 +Exarch with Scorpions Claw and Shadowstrike
Mounted in a Wave Serpent with Twin linked Brightlances

Troops:
Jetbike Squadron, x6 Jetbikes x2 Shuriken Cannon Upgrades
Jetbike Squadron, x6 Jetbikes x2 Shuriken Cannon Upgrades
Jetbike Squadron, x4 Jetbikes x1 Shuriken Cannon Upgrade
Dire Avengers, x9 +Exarch with Dual Shuriken Catapults and Bladestorm
Mounted in a Wave Serpent with Twin linked Brightlances

Fast Attack:
Shining Spears x4 +Exarch with Star Lance and Skilled Rider
Vyper Squadron, x2 Vypers with Brightlances
Vyper Squadron, x2 Vypers with Starcannons

Heavy Support:
2x Fire Prism Grav Tanks with Shuriken Cannon Upgrades
Falcon Grav Tank with Scatter Laser and Shuriken Cannon upgrade

I am going to try to get the Vyper Squadrons up to 3 each but I don't know if I'll have enough time to finish them. I am also probably going to add a few vehicle upgrades to the Grav Tanks (all of them) I really like to add as much survivability to them as possible. So whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment